Items included within a swimming pool inspection;
· Inspection for defects with the plaster surface, concrete deck, coping & tile
· Inspection for defects with the drains, skimmers, valves, filter, pumps, water heating equipment & controls
· Inspection for visible water leaks
· Inspection for anti-entrapment drain covers (potential drowning hazard)
· Inspection for proper barrier around the swimming pool (potential drowning hazard)
· Inspection of electrical system for proper installation; grounding and bonding by a licensed Master Electrician (potential safety-shock hazard)
For an independent, thorough swimming pool inspection or complete home inspection, please contact Greg Genser, Cypress Inspections at
For a free swimming pool inspection quote by a Greg Genser, Professional Inspector, please provide house property address-location, approximate size & type of pool (i.e. – standard size, in-ground, gunite & plaster).
Serving cities and communities including; Houston, Cypress, Houston Heights, Rice Military, Museum District, West University, Galleria, Bellaire, Downtown, Midtown, Greenway Plaza, River Oaks, Montrose, Garden Oaks, Memorial, Spring Branch, Oak Forest, Timbergrove, Briar Forest, Tomball, Spring, Spring Branch, The Woodlands, Kingwood, Humble, Conroe, Lake Conroe, Champion Forest, Sugar Land, Richmond, Missouri City, Sienna Plantation, Royal Oaks, Katy, Cinco Ranch, Magnolia, Hempstead, Waller. Surrounding areas include Harris County, Fort Bend County, Northern Brazoria County, Montgomery County and Waller County. Additional areas upon request.